AMREF Jobs Clinical Officer Kenya
The Amref Health Africa Kibera Reach 90 project is recruiting for Clinical Officer to support its sites.
Get full job description HERE.
4 Required Qualifications
4.1 Minimum Education – (academic and professional)
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
• Registered with relevant professional body
• Valid current practicing license
• Over 2 years working experience. At least one year experience in managing HIV patients
• Experience in working in informal settlement in a similar position will be an added advantage
• Active team player with good interpersonal skills
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Honesty / integrity
• Respect for diversity
• Work ethics
5 Hours of Work
Normal working hours as per Amref guidelines and regulations. Job holder may be required
to work outside normal working hours due to the nature of the work in general.