AMREF Jobs Pharmaceutical Technologist Kenya
Amref Health Africa is currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Technologist to provide technical pharmaceutical expertise in health care service delivery, strategy development and implementation.
Get Job description here
4.1 Education (academic and professional)
• Minimum of Diploma in pharmaceutical technology from a recognized institution.
• Registered with relevant professional body
• Valid current practicing license
• Paediatric training
• Training in HIV/AIDS
6.3 Experience and knowledge
•At least 3 years working experience
•Experience in handling multiple tasks and working independently and in
multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
• Implementation of activities leading to the desired effects
• ART commodity management
• Management for health systems strengthening
• Experience in working in informal settlement in a similar position will be an added advantage
• excellent communication and planning skills.
•Problem solving skills
• Integrity and honesty
• Ethical work practices
• Respect for diversity
Hours of Work
Normal working hours as per Amref guidelines and regulations. Job holder may be required to
work outside normal working hours due to the nature of the work in general.