Responsible of designing and implementing the end to end customer care processes for all the channels, ensuring Contact Centre Service, Outbound service Digital Services units deliver as per the strategy, Fully responsible to ensure Service + Experience=Value is implemented at all channels.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
• Manage the day to day performance of the Contact Centre Operations to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
• Set the strategy for the development of the contact centers, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
• Lead inspire and co-ordinate the contact center management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.
• Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer service experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
• Applying best practice, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
• Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organization on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost-effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs.
• Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer service experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
• Deliver cost efficiencies and increased in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
• Responsible for delivering strong customer satisfaction delivered to customers through measurements of First Contact Resolution, Waiting Times and Customer Satisfaction
• SLAs and KPIs delivery of Contact Centre and Digital Service. (including IVR)
• Directs, implements and improves outbound calling initiatives to reinforce the sales and service culture with new and existing members in order to provide outstanding service.
• Align with CVM team to develop and execute programs and promotions
• Develops incentive program that will motivate and reward employees
• Create Content to educate Customers of Self-service initiatives
• Adapt and increase the absorption rate of self-care services through IVR.
QUALIFICATIONS,EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
• Three years of call center experience or customer service experience
• Bachelors of Business Administration
• MS Office Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Writing and Verbal Communication Skills
• Numerical Skills
• Customer Insight Skills
• Process Re engineering
• Customer Service Knowledge
• Understanding of Telecom Technology
• Operations Technology
• Supply Chain Management
TO APPLY SEARCH THIS LINK https://millicomuniversity.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=3540