Reconciliation Manager (Grade 11)
Ensures that all the active bank accounts are reconciled with our accounting system,that all Tigo Pesa wallets are reconciling with the accounting system .All allocated subsidiary ledgers/subsidiary systems balances are reconciling with the accounting system. Making sure that Reconciliations are done as per set frequency.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
• Ensures that all the active Bank accounts are reconciled with our accounting system.
• Ensures that all the Tigo Pesa wallets are reconciled with the accounting system
• Ensures that all other allocated subsidiary ledgers/subsidiary systems balances are reconciling with the accounting system.
• Making sure that Reconciliations are done as per set frequency
• Ensuring daily reconciliation has been performed between MFS trust accounts balances, MFS platform e-money creation and the GL
• Coach and supervise subordinate(s) to ensure the job is done effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure all changes in the vendor master file are explained and relevant supporting documents attached to back up the changes
• Ensuring that all the Dormant/Inactive accounts are communicated to the Management and if need be ask for approval to close them immediately.
• Bachelors’ degree in finance, Accounting or BCOM is required.
• Minimum of 2 years in finance/Accounts positions.
• Understanding of related processes.
• Exceptional service and results orientation.
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills
• Ability to manage priorities
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted