Key Account Manager
To acquire new Customers Accounts for Vodacom Enterprise Business Unit and drive profitable revenue contribution and increased market share from Fixed products and solution offerings.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Responsible for the in country acquisition of Vodacom Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Vodacom
• Meet monthly targets as per agreed KPIs and KPAs in order to increase the annual targeted Enterprise sales.
• Ensures delivery of all financial targets including gross margin, cost to manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, operational cash flow and average revenue per user ( ARPU) and account (ARPA).
• Establishes appropriate relationships with customers in Vodacom and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum financial return from Vodacom customers
• Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts
• Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
• Manage customer expectation by aligning various units to ensure end to end timely deliveries within manning SLAs.
• To Interpret and understand client brand need and their budget and communicate the same to the management to capitalize on it.
• Evaluation of competitors strategies and obtain their weaknesses communicate the same to the internal design team and advise the management to capitalize efforts so as to win tenders and pitches.
• Maintain Customer relationships in order to maintain churn rate not above 5% of Individual Existing and new business per annum relative to the Individual targets.
• Ensure relative target on Mobile Voice, Mobile Data and Fixed revenue are met
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent
• Basic account knowledge
• Experience in handling Key Accounts
• Experience in sales and service minimum 1 year
• At least 3 years of progressive experience Sales, Marketing and Customer relations supervision.
• Computer knowledge essential
• Ability to communicate fluently in English
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Experience in solution sales and relationship management (Track record of enterprise solution selling) within Medium and Large companies. Knowledge of mobile Voice, Mobile data and Fixed Line operations, and a technical sales background preferable
• Proven results in successful account acquisition and development in an enterprise multi-national environment.
• Experience of identifying customer requirements and developing creative and innovative customer-centric solutions with an international context.
• Extensive knowledge of Vodacom products and services and their value to customers
• Multilingual desirable.
• Demonstrated success in networking at senior levels amongst industry leaders with strong relationship management skills
• Demonstrated understanding of important financial concepts, the IT&T environments, purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers
• An understanding of corporate governance in complex organisations.
• Ability to work and manage in an ambiguous/changing environment
• Proactive, self-motivated, ability to work independently, prepared to cold-call
TO APPLY CLICK HERE