Hubert Kairuki Memorial University HKMU Offered courses for 2018/ 2019
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU) was established in 1997, being among the first private universities to be accredited in Tanzania in the year 2000, it has since then received local, regional and international recognition.
It was the idea of Prof Hubert C.M Kairuki and his wife Mrs Kokushubira Kairuki to establish the University, moved by the situation in Tanzania after independence in 1961, whereby diseases, poverty and ignorance were declared the country’s key enemies.
Initially HKMU University was established as Mikocheni International University of Health Sciences (MIUHS), with a focus towards addressing training needs for health professionals in Tanzania, and in sub-Saharan Africa.
Currently The Hubert Kairuki Memorial University offers various undergraduate degree , diploma, and post graduate Programmes as listed below.
- DOCTOR OF MEDICINE (MD)
- Bachelor of Nursing (BScN) Pre – service
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) In-service
- List of Program/courses offered by Tanzania Colleges and Universities in 2018 – 2019
- 2018 – 2019 Applications For Universities in Tanzania
- HESLB | Higher Education Students’ Loans Board News & Updates
- NACTE Admission 2018 2019
- The National Examinations Council of Tanzania NECTA- News & Updates 2018/19
- Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) Admission News and updates