Duma Works is recruiting a Support Services & Workshop Manager for our client; a leading hospitality company in Arusha, Tanzania.
The incumbent will be fully responsible for the workshops (base and field) and the overall technical support and services to the group’s infrastructure including lodges and camps.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the various Service Departments
• Controlling and ensuring the quality and efficiency of services provided
• Controlling and managing the expenditure of the services provided
• Implementation of SOPs, maintaining the necessary administration within a Modern ERP Accounting System
• Managing and supervising all staff engaged and supervised under the departments in charge
• Implementation Industry good practices, Health & Safety and performance appraisal of subordinates.
• Contribute to the execution of the service strategy and service growth by focusing on delivering timely, high-quality, cost effective services, solutions and projects.
• Diploma or Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical) or appropriate tertiary level qualification.
• Experience in managing operations, preferably in tourism or a service workshop within an ERP Environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
• Experience in leading different operational teams.
• Financial acumen and bottom line oriented.
To apply send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3464”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3464 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 7 September 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.